4 Things

FIRST , if i didn`t have music . . i would be dead somewhere after a nice suicide because when people piss me off or i`m sad or even happy , Music uplifts the soul and i listen to music when i do everything , i mean EVERYTHING ! some of my favorite music now , if i had to pick 3 (outside of Kings of Leon) would be ; Prince , Thom Yorke and La Roux . i like to dance so what did you expect ?







God now tht I have a phone after a LONG ass year without one , it`s GREAT . i don`t have to call people as much , I can just text someone and get answers and crap . I don`t have to lug around my big ass camera if i wanna have it for some inspirational shots to fuel my pictorials or writing in my notebooks i keep . it has a good camera and i can tweet MOBILE , cause i love tweeting actually and i can do it on the go .g





Photography is another big aspect of my life because you can ultimately catch something how you see it in your eyes . and i also use it for music , if i see something tht buts a beat in my heart i photograph it and i keep it to finish the song later or sometimes i see a print i like and i wanna get some pants or a shirt like it ? i take a picture of it and see if i can find the print somewhere else . i see it as a career but i also see it as a passtime and i work all day everyday .





Magazines and Fashion go into one because i get five magazines a month ; GQ , RollingStones (every two weeks) , Details , Complex and Nylon w/ the occasional Spin . But it keeps me up on grooming tips to make it easier and some fashion trends and ways to style up . also , it feeds me into what they have to say about celebs , movies and tv shows - even books . i read one magazine at least four times before i cut it up and take pictures and make crap cause i do . thts my next post !

No Response to "4 Things"

 

Copyright © 2009 Notes All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes