Welcome .


The Blog NOTES is making a turn for the best , it`s now under new MGMT and I would like to do something new.

By new i mean more music, more fashion, more art, and more love . So beginning w/ the new outlook on posts; i would like to give more ideals on what i`m here to do.

My life has been a ride for me and i think the next high before a huge drop i call - death is FAME . the idea of a human being sharing their talents w/ the untalented to delight and instruct. My calls to Fame are ;

  1. Singing , Writing , and Playing Music - A New Keyboard i JUST got from a close family friend for graduation, I have been writing lyrics for like five years and every year i get better , my latest has been FRKN gold. I can sing any genre really and i would like to start a band - an Alternative Vocal Band . I`m SOOOOOO close to having an acoustic guitar , it`s crazy .
  2. Photography and Modeling - I`ve dine senior pics for some classmates and i have done some head and glamor shots ( old school ) for some family and others.
  3. Fashion - With the right clothing i can style anybody . But i need to step my dress game up because for a while i have been slacking horribly and i think i have a new nitch for clothing.
  4. Lying - I can be one of the BEST liars when the time is here to do so .

This blog is merely a portal to get my ART from me to you , so this means i will be posting all my gifts here, and only my best and hardest works will be here . So if you CLAIM you`ve heard me sing before since i have a FRKN lymph thing - i sound better actually. All my pictures were practice and i`m working on a few pictorials and my portfolio. And you will NOT see my new stylings until later this week, maybe Graduation but my mum has some restrictions but i`m 18 so i can easily break them . But Please - Inform , Indulge , Enjoy : My Notes and Dreams .

I`m About To Watch The Game , Posts Later !

No Response to "Welcome ."

 

Copyright © 2009 Notes All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes